Line Up Your Spine Along With Your Hip And Knees, Stabilizing Your Posture While Resting
The PelvicPillow™ Orthopedic Knee And Leg Pillow is the world's first anatomical cushion in a triangle shape with a position memory effect that helps you with your back problems, to sleep on your side and solve the root cause of those problems.
It lines up your spine along with your hip and knees, stabilizing your posture while resting. Another factor it helps you with is relieving pressure from head to toe by reducing inflammation in the central nervous system.
It gives your body its natural posture back by contributing to the perfect functioning of your vital organs.
It is specifically designed for:
- Scoliosis herniated cervical and dorsal disk.
- Sciatica, low back pain, hip deviation, or hip problems.
- Post-surgical in hip, knees, and back surgeries to release pressure and soothe the pain.
- Arthrosis and arthritis.
- Neck straightening and cervical problems.
- Migraines, myalgia, and headaches.
- Pregnant women.
- Athletes and sportspeople, whether professional or amateur.
- PelvicPillow™ in-house production with the latest memory foam ITShape™ technology.
- Maximum transpiration during the resting time to be able to use it during all 4 seasons of the year.
- The cover is made of a material of the highest range in the market, this being synthetic, not of animal origin.
- The case includes aloe vera and organic pure essential oils in its fibers such as lavender, juniper, eucalyptus and argan.
- It has an ergonomic design adaptable to any type of body, weight, and position. It can thus be used both on your legs and cervical vertebrae.
- It helps alleviate pain points in back, hips and knees for all-night comfort.
- Natural alignment stabilizes the pelvis and lower back.
- Tapered edges give your knees a full range of mobility to allow you to move throughout the night.
- It contributes to the decompression of the vertebrae of the spine, including the sacral bone.
- It contributes to your knees resting after arthritis issues or surgery.
- It helps with hip deviation issues and recovery from hip surgery by relieving the pressure on it when it is placed between the legs.
- It is helpful for pain points in the cervical vertebrae and back.
- If you have neck straightening, it will help you release the pressure between the cervical vertebrae.
- Using it on your cervical vertebrae will help you with your migraines, headaches and myalgia.
- It releases back pressure during pregnancy by using it between your legs or knees, helping to release the pressure caused by it.
🚚 Note: Due to high demand, please allow 10-15 business days for delivery.
Many times, your items will arrive earlier! We send all our packages with a tracking number, so you can check them every step of the way!